(older entries, separated by genre or date, are listed at the bottom of this page.)

Friday, September 23, 2011

D-Bone Fantasy Camp: The video

Ok, here's the compilation of all the music and videos I took during my week at Saratoga Springs. I officially want to violently murder whoever created iMovie, as I had to re-create the entire video after no matter what I did, every time I exported the video, all of the sound was missing. Thanks iMovie, way to be an easy program that "just works."

There's a good variety of stuff in here. I wanted to try a time lapse video, but instead of having my camera take a picture or video, I selected my own. Then I tried to make it look like I was good at drums or piano. I also, as you'll see, have added nicely to my list of different things I've videotaped with my GoPro. The real treat here is Dustin though- his performance of "Cheerios" is pretty special. Enjoy. 

"A Week of Music in Saratoga Springs" from Mike Alexander on Vimeo

The whole video of Dustin and I performing our horrible cover song is on Shaun's vimeo page if you're interested.

2 comments:

  1. HAHA....dude...i feel like that video gets crazier and crazier towards the end...i got a little worried for a second..lol

    ReplyDelete