(older entries, separated by genre or date, are listed at the bottom of this page.)

Monday, October 10, 2011

Summer Day

Well, it's well into the heart of fall now (which I felt required a new look to the blog), and I guess this post will just be a little reminder of what once was. I finally finished the "perfect summer day" video I alluded to on my Mt. Kearsarge post. I wanted to film the perfect day of hiking, biking and swimming, but ran out of sunlight and didn't plan it well enough to be able to do everything I wanted. SO, I kind of did my perfect day over 2 days, one of which was rainy and gross, but hey, that's part of summer- when you want to swim, you swim no matter what.

SO, here's the video, featuring my 2 favorite songs of the summer. I'd be willing to bet you'll never see sadder frisbee throwing for the rest of your life.

Make sure you select 720 (HD)- this isn't on my vimeo page because it was too big to fit under their free account constraints, and I had to use stupid youtube because they don't limit that. Don't watch it at the lower rate- you lose lots of solid detail.



currently listening to: Taking Back Sunday- Self Titled

4 comments:

  1. saddest B ever! was great man, wish we had a sunny day of swimming filmed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we couldn't! swim thursday is forever cursed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic video, man. OBV my favorite part is the frisbee in the water. So sad. It's like we all died that day in the water and that's a memorial for us. We should of died. It was freezing. haha.

    ReplyDelete