(older entries, separated by genre or date, are listed at the bottom of this page.)

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Fall in Fast Forward Photo Form, part 1

Alright, time to do most of fall in fast forward photo form. These are some of my favorite photos from September-November, with very little commentary.

We went to the Deerfield fair, which was awesome, especially since I missed it last year.


Or maybe it was miserable?


Such a horrible picture:


Steph modeling some protruded cow buttholes:


I hiked Mount Sentinel in the far northeast side of the Ossippee Range right as fall started showing its face:


Right after sitting and enjoying a granola bar, I almost walked right into this guy:


It's a smaller mountain, but with the magic of HDR and iphone editing programs, I got some excellent color:


Love this one:


And here's a little cabin on this mountain that, once darkened, is straight out of Evil Dead:


I visited Maine and golfed among incredible foliage:



Love this one from the dock at my parents' house: 


I hit up West Quarry Mountain, one of my favorites:


And headed over to East Quarry, along one of the most overgrown, untouched trails ever. Look at that color!


I hit up Stonehouse Pond. It was predictably gorgeous.


This was taken on my driveway in Maine. Fall overload:


Another driveway shot. Love me some leaves:


This was from an attempt to get all of the colors of the fall rainbow in one picture, completely ripping off a dude I follow on instagram with like 400,000 followers. I never posted it, but it's pretty cool to see them all together:


This was from the woods in Maine. Yea, there was some editing. 


We hit up the Topsfield fair for my first time. Josh hung out with horses.

and they loved it

Josh pretended he didn't want to go to the Pig house, so Rich and Buote posed awkwardly in this thing:

how big do they think people's heads are?

Rich bought the biggest whoopie pie in history:


And saw his old friend Dan the Candy Man: 


While Josh fed goats: 


The sky made for some awesome HDRs: 


And blood leaves photos: 



I finally visited Willand Pond in Somersworth. I love this shot:


I hiked Rand Mountain and had quite a moment with this view:


Here's the same view a little later, with a different edit:


That hike was pretty memorable, because I wandered through the woods and stumbled across a bunch of bones- this is what I'm certain is a moose skull:


It was terrifying because it was shredded to pieces. Then I heard something walking through the woods near me. It was the first time I've ever pulled out my knife in preparation for something bad possibly happening. But it didn't. Had a nice interaction on the way out with 2 hunters yelling at each other outside their truck while cleaning their guns too. I wasn't wearing orange cuz I forgot it was hunting season. And it was getting late. REALLY DODGED A BULLET ON THAT ONE. (yes, I already used that joke on facebook)

This was taken on a small pond in Somersworth on the way to Rochester. I drove 2 hours home from work, saw what the sky was doing, and b-lined it to this spot, hoping I'd get some fall magic. Working all day and having to earn this view made it so much more special:



And here's Heath, modeling an awesome snack that was made in his image: 


And that's that. Stay tuned for Fall in Fast Forward, part 2- Halloween edition!

No comments:

Post a Comment