(older entries, separated by genre or date, are listed at the bottom of this page.)

Monday, November 21, 2011

"That sounds great"

After Halloween we all woke up ugly and exhausted. Keith stayed over and hung out all day. We made some music, wandered around town, hung out at a coffee shop while some weird old lady spied on us, ate some D'Andreas, and saw the coolest house ever, with lights decorated to synch perfectly with a halloween radio station. Then we called it a night.



I woke up the next day feeling ok, and sat around Dustin's house all day playing guitar and piano, then woke up the next day feeling awful. More D'Andreas, then a 5 hour drive home to me being sick for 2 weeks or so, explaining the brief death of the blog. The true onset of fall will often get me.

Oh, and I hit a big milestone for my car on the way back:



I made this post solely for this video though, which features Dustin discovering that the keyboard in his house was capable of some amazing things. I may be the only one who finds this funny- I have always found horrible music to be pretty hilarious (case in point: Dongus Bologna). But the first part of the video is something special that just needs to be on the internet- when I got my guitar late in the night and we did a completely spontaneous and amazing cover of "Mr. Jones." Counting Crows would be proud of what Dustin added to it. Awesome music always happens when Dustin and I get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment