(older entries, separated by genre or date, are listed at the bottom of this page.)

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Best albums of EVERY YEAR

I slipped a little bit into not-go-outside-and-waste-time-inside mode there for a few days, BUT, I did accomplish something I've been putting off for years. Well, I started.

I, being the biggest music nerd/obsessive I know, have always wanted to make year-end best of lists, and I never have. I think 2005 was the first year that I started putting them in order in my head, but never took the time to actually list them out and write about them. SO, I decided to finally do that, and am starting in 1990, meaning I'm going to try to do 20 years of music before the end of the year, when I will be caught up (at least within a year).

Instead of putting these huge lists that I honestly spent WAAAY too long doing, I decided to put them on a music blog I started 2 years ago and never updated. SO, if you want to see what I did all day today/if you care to read my ramblings about how good Bon Jovi was, then go to (and OF COURSE bookmark if you want to see how my tastes change from older crap to newer crap):


(sooo emo)

I'm hoping to have 1991 done in a week or two. As much as I put this off (even in writing on each album today), it was really fun to revisit these albums and babble on and on about why I love them. 1990 is an interesting list. Enjoy.

1 comment: