(older entries, separated by genre or date, are listed at the bottom of this page.)

Friday, June 3, 2011

The Manimal

Retroactive post from May 20th:

2 days into my vacation, a bunch of us went to Hoss and Mary's in Old Orchard Beach, Maine, to watch Rich, Reinert and Ray eat themselves to death. They were going to partake in the MANIMAL challenge, as seen on Man v. Food.

I made a video:


This is what I got there:

YUM.

It was FANTASTIC. They had a cheeseburger with a grilled hot dog on the menu, but I manned up and made it a double cheeseburger with bacon, added bbq sauce and bacon, and destroyed it. Really, really good burger.

Then we went to the beach and Josh got too close to the water and couldn't escape fast enough to stop the water from getting him. I didn't capture the exact moment, but this picture is the aftermath, and I really just wanted to include it so I could make fun of him. 

"Ohh man! I'm so embarassed! hahahahah"

Then we went to a party where I only knew a few people, so we escaped to the basement and watched basketball. 


All in all, solid day.

2 comments:

  1. I like the video - best part was dongus productions at the end...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....I gotta go to this place with you....that video made me STARVING!

    ReplyDelete